Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Popular Tourist Site of Nepal


Popular Tourist Site of Nepal
Pokhara is a popular tourist site of Nepal. Last week I visited Pokhara. I saw many beautiful places and scenes there. The attractions of this place are lakes, caves, mountains, temples, rivers, etc.
Pokhara, the fantastic place of our country, lures everyone. There I saw big likes Phewa, Begnas, and Rupa. Mahendra cave was another attraction to me. I went into it. It was so big and fantastic that going into it and coming out of it became as adventurous work for me. The snowcapped Fish Tail Mountain lured my heart. Its reflection into the bosom was more beautiful than itself. The Taal Barahi temple in the Phewa Lake seemed to be a small and beautiful island of Nepal. The Patale Chhago (Devi’s fall) and Seti River were not less attraction for any tourist who visits there. I took several photographs of the scenes.
I am very much   impressed by the scenes of this site. It has historical, cultural, and geographical importance. The Thakali food in the Thakali hotel adds another attraction and impress on to everyone. My desire to visit Pokhara is not fulfilled now. I want to visit there again in my leisure with a keen interest. Travelling changes my life. It gives a pleasure and knowledge. It broadens our minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment